Tea For Two!

Tea For Two!
Tea For Two! - Your Blog For Korean Pop!

New Release: 2PM - 1:59PM

Okay, HOTTESTS YOU MAY SCREAM! *Covers Ears!* OMG! Aren't you excited? 2PM's new album has been released. Titled, 1:59PM, What's the meaning behind it? LOL! Anyways, it's a great album with great songs and I would like to compliment Heartbeat from the bottom of my heart! Anyways, you're Tired Of Waiting for me to stop rambling right? Anyways, here's my review of the album. Again suggested songs are in bold!Oh and note to those who are boycotting the album because of Jaebeom. Please don't boycott. 2PM is still 2PM. It's unfair to the rest of the members. It's not only Jaebeom who works hard! It's everyone else. Boycotting the products would truly be unfair and instead we should support the remaining members and just let Jaebeom's issue resolve itself! Jaebeom Hwaiting, but in general 2PM HWAITING!


1:59 PM
Can you feel my heartbeat?

1. My Heart
The intro. I happen to like it! I love the WHY? WHY? It's just a hot intro! VERY HOT! I can't stop it now. I don't know why I'm like this. I'm still into you. My heart is still beating .. for you. GOD! The English is pretty good too. Anyways, NEXT!



2. Heartbeat
OMG! This song is the definition of sexy, hot, and unique! God, I can't stop listening to this song! It's just so good! JYP, You are so awesome! JYP also known as Park Jin Young personally produced this song and you know what, IT'S IMPRESSIVE! The background uses the heartbeats of the actual members! GOD THIS SONG IS LIKE HEAVEN! IT'S SO GOOD! 


3. Tired Of Waiting (기다리다 지친다)
Another great song! I do prefer Heartbeat more though! Great beat! It sounds too much like Betrayed. They just recycled the beats and pitches and stuff, but anyways it's good! :D


4. I Was Crazy About You (너에게 미쳤었다)
I really love the beginning, with the footsteps + splashing! It sets up such a great beat for the song. I love the beginning a lot, especially the part where the part where they say "She's Gone" (Is that what they're saying?). Anyways, great song! I didn't like it that much at first, but now I know it's great! :D


5. Gimme The Light
Maybe it's just because I love 2PM, but this song isn't bad either. It's pretty good being that many other albums just B.S. songs to fill in space and this song is actually really good. GIMME THE LIGHT GIMME THE LIGHT! :D Check plus!


6. Back 2U
Yup, This one's good too! Next!


7. All Night Long
This one's not bad. Except the English in the beginning sounds a bit weird. I like the song! The melody is pretty!


8. Heartbeat (Red Light Mix)
Not the best song. I'm not too fond with Korean remixes. No offense, but I've heard many remixes of Korean songs and they sound too O.D.ed. This one's not that bad! It's acceptable, but big difference from the original



9. 10점 만점에 10점
No need to explain. This song is self-explanatory.

10. Only You (Acoustic Mix)
Again with the remixes. Next!

11. Again & Again
Once again, self explanatory. NEXT!

12. 니가밉다 (Lounge Mix)
Remixes Issue - NEXT

13. 돌아올지도 몰라 (Bossa Nova Mix)
Same issue! :D


Anyways, show your support by buying their album. I'm doing that next week. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment